Tuesday Campus Visit
Our Tuesday Campus Visit gives you the chance to accomplish a number of important goals:
- Get your questions answered by admissions professionals
- Learn about the academic program that interests you
- Review Admissions Checklist
- Tour classrooms, shops & labs
Tuesday Campus Visit Schedule
12:45 p.m.– 2:30 p.m. every Tuesday
- 12:45 p.m. – Check-in at the Dakota Room (Room 1-520)
- 1 p.m. – Receive college, admissions & financial aid information
- 2 p.m. – Tour classrooms, shops & labs
- 2:30 p.m. – ACCUPLACER (optional)
Location: ITC (Room 2-101) on a space-available basis
Tuesday Campus Visit Location
- Dakota Room (Room 1-520) on the DCTC Rosemount campus
- Look for directional signs inside the college facility
Visitor parking is available outside the main entrance to the college. If the visitor lot is full, please park in the student, staff or faculty lots on the east or west ends of the building.
Directions & Locations
View Directions & Locations
No Reservation Necessary
Just drop in. We recommend that you attend the earliest possible Tuesday Campus Visit to assure admission to the program of your choice.
Can’t Make It?
Future students who cannot visit our campus on Tuesday can make individual appointments with an admissions advisor by calling or emailing us: